I can’t believe I’ve only been at this a week and how much I am loving blogging. I received word from Megan at Room with a Bloom that I had been nominated for The Liebster Award.
I am so honored thank you! I was not quite sure what the award was but basically it is an opportunity to meet new bloggers. Here are the rules:
1. You must link back to the person who nominated you.
2. You have to answer all the questions you were given by the person who nominated you.
3. You must choose 5-11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers, and come up with a new set of 11 questions for them.
4. Let your nominees know they’ve been nominated.
So here goes!
1. What’s your favourite season of the year?
Honestly I love all seasons for many different reasons but if I had to choose just one, I would choose fall.
2. What does your blog name mean?
My blog name “Twin Tested, Pin Approved” means that I test different pins on Pinterest and write about my experiences with the testing process which often involves my twin girls!
3. What is you’re favourite candy/sweet?
I love Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. They are my favorite!!! AHHHH haha
4. How long have you been blogging?
A little over a week, and I love every single minute of it. I have always loved to write. And to write about something I love (Pinterest) has been so much fun so far. It’s also a way to release a little stress in an often hectic struggle of feeling the need to be the perfect mom and fiancee.
5. Which blogs do you check daily?
6. If you could go on a holiday anywhere, where would it be?
To the bathroom by myself. Or Italy.
7. Do you have any Special talents?
I made two people at one time. I think being a mom is a special talent honestly. We do so much for so many. The world is blessed to have us haha.
8. What is the best book you’ve read recently?
I never have time to read and I’ve been meaning to start The Creator’s Map by Emilio Calderon, but the last book that I loved was very Downton-Abbey-esque, The American Heiress by Daisy Goodwin.
9. What is your favourite holiday of the year?
Christmas by far. We do it up big in my house.
10. What’s something that you’ve learnt recently?
That just because you fail at something doesn’t mean that you are a failure. Some things are meant for others and can open the way to greater things for you. As much as God blessed you in the past, he is going to bless you even more in the future.
11. What quote do you live by?
It’s a Bible verse actually: Jeremiah 29:11
And my questions:
1. What has been your favorite family vacation or vacation in general so far?
2. What color looks good on you?
3. Who taught you how to cook?
4. What made you decide to start your blog?
5. Who was your favorite teacher?
6. If you had to wear one pair of shoes for the rest of your life, which pair would you choose?
7. Beach or Mountains?
8. What word do you use to describe yourself and why?
9. What movie can you watch over and over?
10. What’s your favorite pin/pin board on Pinterest?
11. Who inspires you?
Make sure to link the answers back to me and keep up the good work ladies! You are all doing fabulously!!